Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer
















School is OUT.

I get to spend quality time with those I love. :)

Lately, I have been thinking of the gifts He has blessed us with. I have spoken with the junior highers about the body of Christ, and told them that we are designed to be different parts (hands, feet, mouth, heart) in order to effectively reach others. However, it didn't dawn on me that I should apply these concepts to my life as well. This ministry has taught me humility, when to be serious and when to let go, and that if something can go wrong it will, so do not stress out about it.
Draw near to the Lord and remember His words; it has strengthened me when I was weakest, and verses memorized months back may not seem applicable then, but may be now.
"What does the Lord your God require of you but to fear the Lord, to walk in His ways, to love Him, to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, and to obey his commandments." Deut 10:12

No comments: